fabrizio arrieta
My name is Fabrizio Arrieta, I am 19 years old, I am from the city of Platón Magdalena but I have lived in Barranquilla for some years, here I am currently studying the second semester of law at the Simón Bolívar University of Barranquilla.
logo
ACTIVITY NUMBER ONE
UNIVERSITY VIDEO
Hello everyone, I am Jose and I am Fabrizio, and we are excited to share with you our vision for this new educational institution.
At JF University, we are ushering in a new educational era. Here, academic excellence merges with innovation and diversity to create a vibrant and dynamic community.
During the initial phase of our project, we have focused on two fundamental activities. First, we enthusiastically designed the name and logo that will represent our university to the world. Then, we dive into creating an admissions process that reflects our commitment to quality and cutting-edge. We developed a comprehensive set of questions, ranging from personal details to motivations for joining our university community. We strive to maintain clear and direct language, so that all applicants can understand and participate fully.
ACTIVITY NUMBER TWO
Fabrizio will be admission and I will be the student
Questions
1. Why did you choose this particular university?
2. What motivated you to choose your field of study?
3. How do you handle challenges?
4. What would you like to learn or explore further during your university time?
5. What are your long-term academic and professional goals?
ANSWERS
1R// I chose this university for its solid program and research opportunities.
2R// My interest in solving technological problems motivated me.
3R// I tackle challenges with an open-minded and creative mindset.
4R// I want to explore new technologies and applications.
5R// Goals: to obtain an advanced degree and contribute to research in technology, work for a leading company, or start my own venture.
more information about the poster
My name is Fabrizio, I come to talk to you about the university jf. We have some higher education programs, a total of six programs.
civil Engineering
law
instrumentation
orthodontics
medicine
This program is of high quality.
We provide the best knowledge in each area.
video talking about the project experience

.jpeg)


Comments
Post a Comment